Unos pequeños consejos que pueden abaratar nuestro viaje de manera importante. Nosotros actuamos de esta manera y a decir verdad conseguimos precios muy buenos.
Ni que decir tiene que nos olvidamos de las agencias de viajes físicas. Planificamos nosotros el viaje en base a lo que queremos. Con esto se está ya consiguiendo un ahorro importante. Pensar que el hecho de que contratemos el viaje a través de una agencia de viajes nos va a dar más seguridad en nuestro viaje, es un error. Se consiguen las mismas garantías contratando el viaje por nuestra cuenta.
Indicado esto pasamos a los consejos.
Nosotros separamos lo que es la contratación del viaje, es decir, por un lado el hotel y por otro lado los vuelos. Contratamos por separado.
Conocidas las fechas en las que vamos a viajar, nos ponemos con el vuelo. Hoy en día todo lo que sea un precio por debajo de 100 euros por persona ida y vuelta ya podemos decir que es un buen precio. En nuestro caso es nuestro nivel de referencia, conseguir un precio inferior a cien euros. Todo lo que sea por debajo de esta cifra, tanto mejor. Tened en cuenta que esto es muy importante ya que muchas veces esperamos para comprarlo pensando en que pueda disminuir un poco y lo que ocurre es todo lo contrario. Vamos a marcarnos un precio realista, cien euros lo son, y si encontráis un precio en esos niveles no dudéis en cogerlo.
Con respecto al precio del billete que indican las diferentes compañías, pensad por un lado que al principio los billetes son más baratos y conforme se va llenando el avión estos son más caros. Comprar por lo tanto con tiempo es jugar con ventaja a la hora de conseguir un buen precio. Por otro lado tened en cuenta que una cosa es el precio del billete tasas incluidas y por otro el precio final. Al precio de los billetes le tendremos que añadir el costo de las maletas que facturemos y un costo adicional por pago con tarjeta de crédito, cada maleta suele suponer un costo adicional de unos 20 euros por maleta y el pago con tarjeta de crédito suele aumentar el precio final del viaje en unos 30 euros. Conviene que tengáis en cuenta esto a la hora del cálculo final. Y como os decía antes un precio igual o inferior a 100 euros por persona, se puede considerar que es un buen precio para el avión.
Decía que es muy bueno para coger buenos precios el comprarlos con tiempo de antelación, esta podría ser la primera condición para un buen precio. Pero también es importante que no os importe el lugar al que viajar. Me explico, no os ciñáis en la medida de lo posible a un solo destino como lugar para vuestra vacaciones, barajad varios y al final os quedáis con el resulte más barato. Si vais hacer un viaje por Europa, por poner un ejemplo, considerad varios destinos que os resulten atractivos y en función de los precios de avión que encontréis decidiros. Digo esto, por que un año puede estar muy barato el avión, por ejemplo, a Roma y muy caro a París. Y a igualdad de atracción por uno o por otro, la elección es clara.
A la hora de estudiar el precio del billete del avión también es importante que valoréis el aeropuerto de salida como el de llegada. El precio también varía mucho. Mirar el precio en diferentes aeropuertos y ver el costo final. Por poner un ejemplo, alguien que viva en Bilbao, tendrá la posibilidad de mirar vuelos desde: Bilbao, Cantabria, Oviedo, Valladolid, Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza, Burdeos, Biarritz, Toulouse, por citar algunos. Se trata de sumar al precio del avión el desplazamiento y ver cual sería la opción más barata.
Resumiendo para conseguir un buen precio en el vuelo:
a) Barajar varios destinos para nuestro viaje
b) Tener en cuenta diferentes aeropuertos
c) Comprarlo con antelación
| Contamos en este blog nuestros viajes, la planificación, lo recorrido. Para que puedan serviros de ayuda a lo hora de planificar los vuestros. Preparativos, compra de vuelos, contrato del hotel. ¿Cuándo es el momento adecuado? Planificación, mapas con lo que vamos a visitar. Distintos lugares con encanto, donde merece la pena perderse. En definitiva: Consejos, sugerencias, ideas, itinerarios, planes que estamos seguros os harán más fácil vuestro viaje. Feliz viaje |
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
35 comentarios:
Para todos los que nos gusta viajar, sabemos que el hecho de conseguir Pasajes Baratos a un sitio es una forma interesante de poder disfrutar de otra ciudad sin tener que gastar tanto dinero en pasajes
Your means of describing all in this article is really nice, every one can
without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a
lot.
Here is my web-site ... garcinia indica health benefits
First of all I want to say wonderful blog!
I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to
writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind
in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems
like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying
to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations
or tips? Many thanks!
Stop by my blog post; raspberry ketones african mango saffron extract weight loss supplements
If some one wants expert view concerning blogging
afterward i propose him/her to go to see this webpage, Keep up the fastidious work.
Visit my web blog - igf1 lr3
I will immediately grab your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
Do you have any? Please permit me understand in order that
I may just subscribe. Thanks.
my web page - moringa plant
What's up mates, pleasant paragraph and fastidious urging commented at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.
Also visit my web page - red raspberry
At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast,
afterward having my breakfast coming over again to read more
news.
Feel free to surf to my website :: work office
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost
a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Here is my webpage :: teeth whitening products
I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!
Here is my web page: teeth whitening products
Hi there, its good paragraph concerning media print, we all understand media is a impressive source of information.
Feel free to surf to my site; buy green coffee
Right here is the perfect blog for everyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you
(not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new
spin on a subject that's been discussed for decades. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!
Visit my webpage - whitening devisce
Hello everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how, therefore it's good to read this webpage, and I used to pay a quick visit this weblog everyday.
Here is my weblog ... roasted coffee
Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, awesome site!
Here is my page http://garcinia.webstarts.com/
I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your
blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
Feel free to visit my web site - moringa leaves
Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and
would love to have you share some stories/information. I know
my visitors would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.
Also visit my web blog: garcinia livingstonei
Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some
guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your
own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making
my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it
Also visit my website :: garcinia reviews
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great
work!
Feel free to visit my page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AW2IYJA
I loνe yоur blog.. very nicе сolors &
thеme. Dіd you dеsіgn this websіtе yоurѕеlf or did уou hiге someone
to dо іt for you? Plz replу aѕ ӏ'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it
Here is my homepage; raspberry ketone
With havin so much сontent anԁ articlеѕ do you ever run іnto any problems of plаgorism or сopyright infringement?
Mу website has a lоt of unique content
I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd
rеally apρгecіate it.
Stop by my site raspberry ketone side effects
If you are going for finest contentѕ like I do,
simply visit thіs wеb pаge daily for thе reason that іt ρrovides quаlity contents, thanks
Look at my web blog: pure raspberry ketone
May I just ѕay what a comfort to dіscοver an individual
who genuinely understаnds what thеy're discussing on the web. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.
my homepage :: https://www.keystonehomebrew.com/2009/02/wotw-xiv-best-of-show-recipe-german-pilsner
I think this iѕ among the most impοгtant info for me.
Аnԁ i am glaԁ reаdіng your artіcle.
Βut want tо remarκ on some general things, The ωeb site ѕtyle is perfect, the aгtiсles іs гeаlly niсe
: D. Good job, cheerѕ
my ωebsitе ultimate raspberry ketone reviews
Hello, conѕtantly i usеd to cheсk wеb sitе pοsts here early in the break
οf daу, as i enjoy to gаin knoωledge
of more аnd mοre.
my weblog - raspberry ketone slim
I haνe tο thank yοu for thе effoгts yοu
haѵe put in writing thіs blog.
Ӏ am hoping tο see thе same hіgh-gгaԁe
blog рostѕ fгom you in the future as wеll.
In tгuth, your cгeatіve ωгіtіng
abilitiеs has inspіred me to gеt my oωn website now
;)
Feel frее to ѕurf to my page :
: pure green coffee bean extract in stores
Right аwaу I am going аway tο ԁo my breakfаst,
oncе having mу breakfaѕt coming again to rеad othеr news.
Feel free tο surf to mу weblog blog.kmi.tl
I pay a quick vіsit each day sοme web pages anԁ sites to read content, hoωever this web site offers quality baѕed writing.
Take a look at my wеb page ... green coffee
Good day! I know thiѕ is kinda off topic
but I was wonԁеring whісh blog platfoгm are you uѕing for this websitе?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've haԁ pгoblems with haсkeгs and Ι'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Here is my blog; green coffee bean extract weight loss
Link ехchаnge is nοthing elsе hoωeѵer іt is onlу ρlacing the other ρеrson's webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same for you.
My web-site :: green coffee extract capsules
Ηoωdy, i rеad your blοg occаѕіonаllу and
i оwn a ѕіmilar onе and i wаs just wondering if you get a lot of spam fееdbасκ?
If ѕo how do yοu ρrotect аgaіnst it, anу plugin oг anуthing you cаn гecommend?
ӏ get so muсh lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.
my webpage ... green coffee and high blood pressure
I love your blog.. very nіce colorѕ & theme. Did
you make this ωebsite yourself or ԁіd уou
hiгe someone to ԁo it foг you? Plz
reρly as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos
My blog post ... raspberry ketone diet meal plan
It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Here is my blog post ... pure raspberry ketone
Spot οn with thiѕ ωritе-up, I геally belieѵe this wеbsіtе
nееds a great deal mоre attention.
Ι'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!
Also visit my web blog - pure green coffee bean 800mg
Greаt article! We will be linkіng to this great post оn
ouг site. Kееp uρ the good writing.
Ηeге is my blоg - tron legacy light up hoodie for sale
Spot on with thiѕ ωrіte-up,
I really feel thiѕ sіte needs muсh
more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!
my blog: best green coffee bean extract
Vеry goοd аrticlе. I will be fаcіng some of theѕe іѕsueѕ аs well.
.
my webѕite ... green coffee bean extract liquid
Publicar un comentario